Posted: 24 Apr 2017
The skills that are most sought after among employers in Ireland have been listed by Linkedin Corporation.
Cloud and Distributed Computing topped the list for the second year in a row – it was also the most in demand skill globally.
The annual list by the world’s largest online professional network is developed by analysing all of the recruiting activity on LinkedIn since January.
– Cloud and Distributed Computing (no change)
– Statistical Analysis and Data Mining (no change)
– Web Architecture and Development Framework (up three places from 2015)
– Network and Information Security (up one place from 2015)
– SEO/SEM Marketing (fell two places since 2015)
– Marketing Campaign Management (new entry)
– Software Revision Control Systems (up three places from 2015)
– Middleware and Integration Software (fell four places since 2015)
– Mobile Development (fell one place since 2015)
– Recruiting (up six places from 2015)
Demand remains high for tech skills because they are no longer confined to the tech industry and are needed in nearly every industry and county in the country.Previous Page Job SearchContact Us
It is certainly the case that working from home has introduced more risk. Companies are highly aware that data breaches and cybercrime incidents can be hugely damaging if they are not correctly managed. We’re seeing larger companies carrying out...Read more
The chances are if you applied for a job online in the last few years, you may have encountered artificial intelligence tools. Typically, these tools aim to do things like speed up the process of reviewing applications, particularly where there are...Read more
What exactly is Web3? It was Ethereum co-founder Gavin Wood who came up with the term ‘Web3’ in 2014, using it to describe a decentralised digital economy where peer-to-peer interactions are verified via blockchain technology. Enthusiasts...Read more