Posted: 24 Apr 2017
The skills that are most sought after among employers in Ireland have been listed by Linkedin Corporation.
Cloud and Distributed Computing topped the list for the second year in a row – it was also the most in demand skill globally.
The annual list by the world’s largest online professional network is developed by analysing all of the recruiting activity on LinkedIn since January.
– Cloud and Distributed Computing (no change)
– Statistical Analysis and Data Mining (no change)
– Web Architecture and Development Framework (up three places from 2015)
– Network and Information Security (up one place from 2015)
– SEO/SEM Marketing (fell two places since 2015)
– Marketing Campaign Management (new entry)
– Software Revision Control Systems (up three places from 2015)
– Middleware and Integration Software (fell four places since 2015)
– Mobile Development (fell one place since 2015)
– Recruiting (up six places from 2015)
Demand remains high for tech skills because they are no longer confined to the tech industry and are needed in nearly every industry and county in the country.
Stay tuned for our next Eolas Blog.Previous Page
4 Feb 2020
Following the ending of the UK’s membership of the European Union last week, a transition period is now in place until 31 December 2020. During this period, the UK will continue to follow EU rules...
22 Jan 2020
Eolas Recruitment is seeing strong levels of activity on the ground at present in Ireland’s fast-paced and dynamic information and communications (ICT) sector. Central Statistics Office (CSO) data...