Posted: 24 Apr 2017
The skills that are most sought after among employers in Ireland have been listed by Linkedin Corporation.
Cloud and Distributed Computing topped the list for the second year in a row – it was also the most in demand skill globally.
The annual list by the world’s largest online professional network is developed by analysing all of the recruiting activity on LinkedIn since January.
– Cloud and Distributed Computing (no change)
– Statistical Analysis and Data Mining (no change)
– Web Architecture and Development Framework (up three places from 2015)
– Network and Information Security (up one place from 2015)
– SEO/SEM Marketing (fell two places since 2015)
– Marketing Campaign Management (new entry)
– Software Revision Control Systems (up three places from 2015)
– Middleware and Integration Software (fell four places since 2015)
– Mobile Development (fell one place since 2015)
– Recruiting (up six places from 2015)
Demand remains high for tech skills because they are no longer confined to the tech industry and are needed in nearly every industry and county in the country.Previous Page Job SearchContact Us
Skills shortages in the tech sector continue to make it difficult for employers to attract and retain good candidates. Demand for both permanent and contract tech workers intensified during the Covid-19 pandemic as traditional businesses were forced...Read more
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs, particularly those in technology and knowledge...Read more
There is no shortage of opportunities for IT professionals in Ireland at present however it can be difficult to know where to start when thinking about applying for a new job. A good way to get to grips with the market is to register with a...Read more