News

Erisbeg invests in IT specialist recruitment and consultancy businesses; Fruition IT

Posted: 20 Oct 2023

Erisbeg invests in IT specialist recruitment and consultancy businesses; Fruition IT

Private equity firm Erisbeg has made a significant majority investment into Fruition IT and Fruition Consulting – leading partner brands in the IT recruitment and IT consultancy sectors. The investment will expediate both businesses international and local expansion strategies. Advisors on this transaction included; Clearwater, Deloitte Ireland,  EY Ireland, Gordans LLP, Pinsent Masons, RSM and BHP.

Placing the most sought after IT specialist talent, whilst consulting, supporting and building businesses IT infrastructure; the dual brands have evolved and work in partnership to deliver full IT solutions for large enterprises, SMEs and start-ups. Averaging 500 placements a year across both permanent and contract positions, Fruition source and place the top tech-talent in some of the biggest tech giants, FTSE 100 organisations, as well as award-winning start-ups. Clients include ASDA, Flutter Entertainment plc and TransUnion Information Group.

The Leeds based businesses were founded and launched in 2008 by Sarah Pawson – an inspirational female leader in the recruitment sector. Sarah will remain Managing Director and heavily involved in both businesses, leading the brands through this exciting new chapter. The Fruition group achieved organic turnover of £51.4m in 2022, through an unwavering commitment to clients, genuine agility and accurate investment in the right people, processes and technology. The brands ability to advise, source, manage and deliver the full recruitment solution has solved, built and restructured companies technology departments receiving 94.5% 5 star candidate satisfaction reviews, with the remaining 5.5% rating 4 star.

The investment will allow the businesses to deliver their services to an even larger global footprint whilst offering the scope to enter new markets. Fruition IT and Fruition Consulting have big plans to grow their internal team by 60% over the next 12 months, recruiting an additional 20 specialists. They will continue expanding their client base across the UK and US, whilst staying committed to their core values of pride, energy and perseverance.

As part of the investment, Fruition will be joining forces with one of Erisbeg’s acquisitions; Ireland’s leading technology recruitment company, Eolas. All executives are looking forward to working collaboratively and the prospect of additional acquisitions in the future.

Sarah Pawson, Founder and Managing Director at Fruition IT & Fruition Consulting “I am delighted with the investment and looking forward to our growing partnership with both Erisbeg and Eolas. The injection of capital will accelerate our growth and enable the Fruition brands to reach their full potential at a new pace, whilst creating opportunities not just for management, but for all the team here at Fruition as well as future hires.”

Thomas Davy, Co-founding Partner at Erisbeg:  “After my first meeting with Sarah, I left inspired at the prospect of a partnership. What Sarah and the Fruition team has built across the Fruition brands and the growth they have enjoyed is truly impressive. Fruition will be a great addition to Erisbeg’s portfolio and a real asset to our IT recruitment brand, Eolas.”

Previous Page

Upload your CV

  • Send us your CV and we'll be in touch with jobs relevant to you.

  • Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, Max. file size: 10 MB.
    Friendly advice to all candidates - ‘Keep it Simple’. We use an automatic scanner to capture your CV, and key details. We then transfer this info to our database. Automated scanners are not compatible with CV’s drafted on powerpoint or with images, or excessive in design. Please use where possible standard word documents for CV formatting and submission where possible. This will maximise your details being retrieved in searches for job roles that fit with your skills and experience. Thank you.
  • In order to submit this form you'll need to agree with our Privacy Policy
× Speak with our team