The SAP HR software offers businesses and industries standardisation, streamlining, automation and increased control over employee data from the hiring process through to the final termination within the organisation.
SAP HR is divided into various sub modules, such as:
- Organisation Management: This enables the organisation to represent the plan of the organisation. The current plan can be analysed, then additional plans can be created if necessary, as well as creating a better workflow management.
- Payroll: Payroll processes the payment for the work done by an employee. This includes wages, taxes, medical benefits and so on.
- Personnel Administration: One of the most important sub modules of the SAP systems is Personnel Administration, and records essential employee information. This module performs various admin tasks such as recording personnel data, travel expenses, payroll account and more.
- Personnel Development: This is an important sub module of HR which can be used by the organisation to maximise the performance of the employees. The main objectives of this module are to qualify the employees so they meet the requirements, reduce employee turnover and increase motivation and productivity.
- Time Management (TM): Time Management is used to record employee data relating to absence, attendance, time evaluation, and more.
SAP HR can be used by several IT professionals, including Business Analysts.