Web Project Manager
€50,000 - €60,000
My West Dublin Client is looking to recruit an experienced Website Project Manager to oversee the delivery of their new corporate website
As Project Manager, your job is to help manage the entire life of the project, from conception to live delivery. The key responsibility is to ensure efficient organisation and management of the project to meet deadlines and budgets, whilst communicating regularly & clearly with all involved.
Primarily, you will act as a liaison between the internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and the external 3rd party developer, ensuring all tasks are met within agreed timelines and all issues are resolved. Overall, you will ensure that the new corporate website is delivered on-time and in-budget.
Responsibilities of the Post:
- Tendering & awarding of 3rd party developer to implement the new Corporate Website
- Liaising with the 3rd party developer around status updates, timelines, progress, issues, etc…
- Liaising with internal SMEs around content creation, progress updates, testing, issues, etc…
- Organising meetings – agendas, minutes and actions – between all parties.
- Managing & tracking of all tasks on the project timeline (within MS Project)
- Managing & co-ordinating the testing of the new website design and resolution of any issues found.
- Conducting project reviews periodically – checking time est. vs time actual
- Be main point of contact for all involved
- Ensuring that the new corporate website is delivered on-time and in-budget
Minimum of five years relevant experience in the project management of the delivery of corporate websites – from conception to live delivery.
Experience in working within the confines of the civil/public sector, Tender Management and 3rd-Party Management.
- Project Management certification
- Proven project management experience in delivery of corporate websites – from conception to live delivery.
- Experience in communicating with a variety of stakeholders via a range of methods
- Understanding of the steps needed to delivery of corporate websites, from conception to live delivery
- Understanding of the development & design process of websites
- Ability to organise and manage budgets & time
- Ability to manage a multitude of different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
- Proficient organisational skills including use of project management systems (MS Project) efficiently and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a minimum of five years relevant experience in the project management of the delivery of corporate websites – from conception to live delivery.
- Be certified in project management and/or have proven relevant experience.
- Excellent knowledge in the complete lifecycle in delivering a corporate website, from conception to live delivery.
- Knowledge of the tendering & awarding processes & procedures within the civil/public service.
- Knowledge of MS Project and running a project through MS Project.
- Knowledge of MS Visio.