Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre based client requires a Web Developer for a 3 - 6 month contract this is a Junior / Mid Level role.
The successful candidate will be a key part in ensuring that the Platform has a world-class user experience. You will be responsible for enhancing the front-end components of the Platform and working with our team to design the overall look and feel of both the platform, the apps we’re building from the platform and websites and web applications for our clients and our partners.
- Knowledge of JSON and its use in Web Applications
- Experience in designing responsive and accessible web applications and websites
- Demonstrable ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code
- Keep up to date with the latest libraries, frameworks and languages and work with the CTO to incorporate all of this into our design and development methodology.
- Experience of working with Front-End Frameworks e.g. Angular, JQuery, etc
- Experience with Angular 2
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface design skills – for websites and business applications (mainly imaginative, responsive websites and web applications but some mobile applications experience would also be useful. We’re not looking for pure mobile application developers);
- The ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques;
- The ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience of translating adobe XD designs into HTML;
- Experience of how to design responsive and accessible “templates” (e.g. like those at Theme Forest) from scratch;
- Experience of designing the look and feel of dynamic Web Applications;
- Some knowledge of Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design tools;
- An understanding of how to connect back-end and front-end technologies;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar
Working Hours / Benefits