€55,000 - €65,000
My Dublin based client is looking for a Web Developer (Front End) to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to join our expanding IT team, responsible for the development and maintenance of our mission critical applications. The Web Developer will report to the eCommerce Technical Lead and will be involved in the customization and extension of our online platform.
We have recently moved to our delivery model to utilize small, cross functional, co-located delivery teams where each team has full responsibility for delivering value to the business.
- Work on complex projects that require both depth and breadth of knowledge in a number of technologies and the business.
- Participate on projects, clarifying the business requirements, performing systems analysis, development and modification activities, as well as related maintenance & support.
- Assist in planning sessions with the business users to analyze business requirements, and provide design recommendations.
- Write concise and clear technical specifications based on analysis of complex business requirements.
- Translate business and technical requirements into business application systems.
- Develop and modify complex software systems using disciplined software development processes.
- Strong analytical and technical ability with 3-5 year’s experience in HTML5/CSS3, AngularJS (preferably with exposure to Angular 2.0) and Bootstrap front-end technologies.
- Experienced with working with JSON based REST services delivered over HTTP.
- Knowledge of agile principles, tools, and best practices
- Experience with testing, mocks, BDD and TDD
- Experience with CSS3, HTML5, and CSS preprocessors (Sass or LESS), as well as responsive web design techniques and cross-browser compatibility
- Strong design focus and empathy for the user Experience Required.
Education & Training
- Third Level Qualification in Computer Science / IT or relevant work experience.