VBA Analyst Developer ( VBA/ VB) required for Top Financial Services Company based in Dublin 1.
1. Office 97 – 2010 – The candidate should have a good working knowledge of the MS Office suite, be able to create, edit, and debug macros within the applications.
2. VBA (Visual Basic for Application)/ VB6/VB.net – The candidate must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of VBA, within the MS Office application suite, and should be familiar with the VB6 & VB.net development environment. The candidate should be able to develop, update, test, and debug issues within any of the VB/VBA environments.
3. The candidate should be able to demonstrate good diagnostic and debugging skills, with a methodical approach to trouble shooting
1. Windows Servers 2003 – 2012 – the candidate should be comfortable with the workings of any of the windows server platforms from Server 2003 to Server 2012. They should be able to review the event logs, and application logs on the server. The candidate should be familiar with services, and their configuration, and be able to restart if necessary.
2. Windows 7 – Windows 10 – The candidate should be comfortable with the Windows 7 (and Windows 10) operating systems, and should be able to confidently manage a workstation. They should be familiar with the event logs, be able to identify executing processes and end/restart them is necessary. The candidate should be able to complete some basic trouble shooting for desktop issues before requiring assistance for the appropriate team(s).
1. German Language
2. Knowledge of C#.net
3. Sharepoint 2013 or above
4. Working knowledge of Java
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
9 Jun 2021
It seems that there is a lot of focus in the last few years on encouraging more women into tech. Why is this so important? In Ireland, we are fortunate to have some great role models in our tech...
28 Apr 2021
It is certainly the case that working from home has introduced more risk. Companies are highly aware that data breaches and cybercrime incidents can be hugely damaging if they are not correctly...