€55,000 - €60,000
Excellent client Dublin City Centre based recruiting for a UX Designer to work with an excellent client on cutting edge projects.
About this role
- Design interaction standards, UI components and other visual product elements in conjunction with other members of the UX team
- Champion the end user in the product development process
- Create wireframes, mockups and prototypes to support the strategic product direction
- Lead presentations and design reviews with team members and management stakeholders
- Ensure that UX is fully embedded in the agile development process
- Monitor and analyse how users work with the product, and feed the research into feature requirements
- Keep up-to-date with legal requirements, standards, guidelines and professional best practice relating to UI design, accessibility, usability testing and usability research
- Document and maintain User Experience Guidelines and UI pattern libraries
- Perform usability tests to observe and report how users interact with the product
Required Experience & Skills for UX Designer
- 3+ years’ experience as a UX designer, preferably in an enterprise software development environment
- Portfolio of successful UX design projects
- Proven history of progressing product designs from initial concept, through architecture, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to finished product
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch and other prototyping tools.
- Strong attention to detail.