User Experience Manager (Public Sector)
Dublin / Hybrid
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a User Experience Usability Manager for a daily rate contract working on large operation projects.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a User Experience Usability Manager for a daily rate contract working on large operation projects. The User Experience Usability Manager must have an understanding of working with cloud based contact centre solutions. This is a long-term contract.
- Have formal training in UX Design Research and Testing techniques.
- Have extensive experience in a design studio or a design consulting firm.
- Expert knowledge and experience of using design tools (such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud product suite, Sketch and Invision)
- Expert knowledge and practical project experience of UX Research, Design and Test Methodologies
- Experience of complex digital interface design
- Creative thinking, paired with strong analytical ability
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Understanding of Contact Centre Operations and Customer Experience best practices.
Hold a minimum of a NFQ Level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline, being Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Product Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Psychology
Working Hours & Benefits
- Long term daily rate contract
- Hybrid working