Transformation Project Manager
My Dublin based client is looking for a Transformation Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis.
- Manage the delivery of the activities according to scope, time, cost objectives and in line with corporate project standards.
- Leading the scoping, planning and delivery activities working to an agile methodology.
- Work with the relevant business teams and IT (architecture, software, infrastructure) and software vendors to achieve successful outcomes and in compliance with necessary controls and standards
- Key stakeholder management
- Management of the project within scope/time/quality/budget constraints
- Maintaining project plan, milestones, tasks, risks, issues, dependencies.
- Working closely with vendors, managing vendor relationship, deliveries and reporting.
- Ensuring alignment of a single co-ordinated integrated plan with the business, internal IT and external vendors
- Management of the project deliverables according to plan
- Project reporting at project and steering level, including status, budget, risks, issues, dependencies
- Co-ordinating Go-Live and Service into Production
- Handover to Sustainment & Support
- Ensuring project is adequately resourced.
- Ensure that relevant project approvals are met.
- Manage project change control process.
- Liaising with Procurement, Compliance and Internal Audit, as appropriate for project deliverables.
- Managing multiple projects.
- 8+ years’ experience in project management role delivering software/systems solutions
- Experience working in a software development and build environment
- Experience working across software delivery methodologies, specifically Agile.
- Experience in a fast pace / agile environment
- Ability to manage complexity effectively and guide necessary resources to ensure correct focus
- Be highly collaborative and pragmatic
- Effective communicator and influencer to engage and manage necessary parties for successful outcome
- System analyst skills particularly requirements elicitation and documentation, testing
- Experience of solution upgrades to cloud, and data migration