Training and Quality Manager
My client is actively recruiting a Training and Quality Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
As Training and Quality Manager you will lead the training activities and quality processes for an operation. You will lead a team of Trainers and Quality Business Analysts (QA) based in Cork. The Training and Quality team’s purpose is to ensure the quality of Advisors’ performance on the account, and that all members are skilled to deliver excellence in service to our customers and clients, as per our service commitments.
- Drive the people performance strategy and training and development plan for the account.
- Align the account performance strategy and its execution with the company’s corporate People Operations policies, and Talent Acquisition policies and approaches, leveraging as much corporate content as possible.
- Benchmark internally and externally in order to innovate practices, processes, and tools for Quality Assurance and Training teams to deliver best in class Customer Experience for our clients.
- Manage your team of Trainers and Quality Analysts to ensure competencies are aligned with productivity and performance efficiencies.
- Lead team to deliver exceptional work on all the below areas through appropriate task design, coaching, development, recognition, and creating a positive team culture for the Training, Operations, and QA team:
- Collaborate with Operational Management to ensure the delivery of all QA commitments.
- Complete analysis of data gathered via the company’s Quality Tools to drive development plans.
- Leverage the company’s Insights and Analytics toolset to pinpoint individual training opportunities and prepare individual targeted training plans.
- Streamline and improve the QA process, ensuring all errors and performance issues identified are addressed through coaching and correction, and that these are fed into the Training Needs Analysis processes to improve training and address issues at source.
- Plan future Training & Quality activities with specific monthly and quarterly objectives incorporating new hire, refresher, soft skill, new product, and cross-training activities.
- Support the Team Leads with Advisor coaching.
- Align with the Client training team and ensure continual updating, improvement, and modernisation of all training materials and evaluation to support the application of learning on the job.
- Lead the design, development, evaluation, and maintenance of existing and new content to meet business requirements.
- Ensure learning outcomes are achieved through robust, effective Instructor-Led Training and other learning mechanisms such as floor walking, grad bay, and other ramp techniques.
- Manage digital content for the group in collaboration with the digital strategist and the training team.
- Provide Day-to-Day team member knowledge support.
- Learning Management System’s experience
- Previous experience managing Training and Quality Assurance functions.
- Experience in the delivery of training needs analysis, design, content development, delivery and evaluation.
- Demonstratable understanding of standard data reporting and visualisation techniques.
- Experience collaborating with and presenting to senior management and client partners.
- Proficient with the full suite of MS Office productivity tools.
- Call Centre, Contact Centre, or BPO experience an advantage
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong decision making and communication skills.
- Can move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease.
- Commercially aware with strong business acumen.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Process oriented.
- An agent for change.
- Creative and highly motivated.
- Ability to motivate, coach and develop others.
- Strong Relationship building skills
- **Flexibility to travel to different locations within Ireland will be required**
- Recognised Training or Coaching Qualification.
- Diploma or Degree in a related business field is an advantage.
- Benefits package is on offer