Test Team Lead – Daily Rate Contract
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Test Team Lead on a 6 month daily rate contract with a possible extension after that. This is an urgent requirement.
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Test Team Lead for a 6 month daily rate contract with a possible extension after that. The programme is now at the stage where the test team is ready to simulate live business, need to increase loads and monitor system resources. I need a person who can join the team immediately ideally, get up to speed on architecture and start to deliver very quickly.
Test Team Lead
Professional Senior Test Analyst / Team Lead.
Preferably 5 years + experience as a Senior Test Professional.
Experience in the use of test tools (Hands-on). (E.g. Test Rail & Jira.)
Excellent communication skills required.
Knowledge of Legacy System a distinct advantage
Line Reporting to the Test Workstream Lead
- Senior testing role on the Msg Life Factory component (LF) with the following responsibilities:
- Management of a team of 4-6 Functional / Integration Test (FIT) Analysts and Testers responsible for Test Preparation and Manual Test Execution of a specific functional area (i.e. LF).
- Planning of Test Case creation / maintenance and Test execution cycles.
- Allocation of resources to Test Preparation and Test Execution cycles.
- Hands on development of complex Test scenarios and associated Test Case packs.
- Hands on Test execution.
- Monitor test coverage, test execution and test results.
- Defect Creation and tracking using the Jira defect management tool.
- Review of Life Factory Test cases developed within the team and those created by Msg.
- Create and prioritize defects identified in the Life factory area.
- Establish working relationships with other Workstreams teams, in particular Product and Process, to maximise information sharing, test coverage, and test execution.
- Provision of testing support for Business Acceptance Test SMEs in terms of:
- Test Case Creation
- Test Case Review
- Joint Test Execution
- Defect Management
- Establish working relationship and shared testing initiatives with the Msg test team in relation to Life factory testing.
- Attend Round Table meetings and provide Test Workstream updates.
Meetings and Forums:
- Participate and Contribute to following forums:
- Test Workstream weekly meeting update
- Test Working Group (Chair – Programme Test Manager)
- Specific test tools and process training where required
- Ad hoc meetings that require test subject matter input.