€35,000 - €45,000
My client is seeking to recruit an experienced Test Engineer to join their growing team in Waterford. You'll be an experienced Tester with 1 - 2 years experience.
About this Role:
My client is currently recruiting for a Test Engineer to join their team located in their state of the art office in Waterford. My client recruits the best and brightest problem solvers. If you like being exposed to leading technologies and enjoy being part of a dynamic team, then this may be the right position for you. Become a key contributor in the testing and deployment of my client’s existing and new software applications based on Java, Groovy and Grails with agile software project management and delivery.
- You hold an Honors degree in computer science/engineering or a related field.
- You have a good understanding of test engineering best practices, methodologies and processes
- You have experience in developing and executing automation frameworks using tools such as GEB, SPOCK, Selenium, Web Driver
- You have a good understanding of distributed system architectures, REST, SOAP, Webservices
- You have strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and isolate issues encountered during testing; prioritize and determine their root cause analysis
- You have experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced agile environment
- You have experience using a software defect tracking system such as JIRA
- You have experience working with cloud platform providers such as AWS
- You are comfortable using Devops tools such as Ansible
- You have a strong sense of ownership, are passionate, detail oriented and have strong communication and interpersonal skills