Test Engineer – Automation
Dublin based software company in the Financial Services industry requires a Test Engineer with automation experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
- All aspects of testing from design to execution.
- Preparing schedules with target dates for test deliverables.
- Proactively communicating with development teams and BAs to resolve queries or issues.
- Tracking, reporting, and resolution of product defects.
- Accurate and timely status reporting to management.
- Elevating critical risks to project, management and senior-executive teams.
- Expanding existing test libraries, building and maintaining modular, end-to end and automated regression tests that can be leveraged across projects.
- Re-testing defect fixes and regression testing.
- Coordinating with assigned PM, BAs and development members to deliver a solid platform for the business users to conduct UAT.
- Ensuring business receives working software that supports the business requirements according to the project scope outlined in the BRD
- 2+ years software testing experience.
- Experience in test case development and execution.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Good understanding of testing web based applications.
- Capability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Exposure to Windows environments.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Familiarity with scripting languages.
- Requirements Analysis experience.
- Test Automation experience
- Selenium Web Browser Automation
- Test case management tools and C# experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and Team Foundation Studio.
- Degree in computing, engineering or related field.
- ISTQB certification not require but a plus.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 40 hours per week
- Pension contribution
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking