Top client looking for Test Co-ordinator for a 6+ month contract. Excellent daily rate on offer.
My client is currently working on a significant project to implement a core business system to support their Asset Management company. The system will support the full end-to-end process within the organisation and look to maximise Straight-Through-Processing (STP) from Front Office through to Middle Office and Back Office operations.
a) Work with our business users to ensure that business validation/testing is carried out in a timely manner
a) Co-ordinate testing preparation and execution effort, prepare an overall test plan and monitor progress
b) Maintain Defect Log and pro-actively engage with external 3rd parties to ensure that issues are remediated as required
• Develop overall test approach / plan.
• Pro-actively engage with 3rd party service providers to ensure that they understand our approach / plan for testing and can support same.
• Work closely with our business users to guide and support them in preparing for Business Validation Testing / UAT.
• Monitor and track the progress of testing by each business unit and pro-actively follow up as appropriate to ensure that testing is completed in a timely manner.
• Engage with business users to understand issues raised during testing and maintain a Defects / Issues Log for follow up with service providers and/or internal business users to ensure that issues are remediated effectively.
• Take ownership for driving out resolution of items to complete required Business Validation / Testing on schedule.
• Develop and maintain appropriate Reporting Metrics and Status Reports to demonstrate the overall status of testing to include test case volumes, defect volumes and timeframes etc.
Candidates must have the following
• Strong experience working in a Test Co-ordination role. Minimum 5 years’ experience.
• Good understanding of test methodologies and ability to plan, co-ordinate and track User Acceptance Testing progress against the overall plan.
• Be self-driven and pro-active, with the ability to work on own initiative and operate in a structured and organised manner.
• Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
• Experienced in working with key business stakeholders/subject matter experts.
• Ability to communicate to business stakeholders in non-technical terms.
• Experienced in dealing with 3rd party providers.
• Strong Financial Services background/experience.
• Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across the organisation.
• Working knowledge of Asset Management organisation with an understanding of Front Office, Back Office, Compliance & Risk would be very beneficial.
• Ideally, our preference is for someone from a Financial Services business background as opposed to people with a Software/IT Development organisation background.
• Experience using Misys FusionInvest or Sophis platform would be a huge advantage.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
15 Jan 2019
Usually, employers look for a blend of general competencies—such as evidence of good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others—alongside technical competencies specific to...
9 Jan 2019
An ESRI examination of the labour market transitions of minimum wage workers shows that over a nine month period, approximately 30 percent of minimum wage employees transitioned to higher pay, with...