Test Automation Manager / Architect
Dublin city centre
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Test Automation Manager / Architect to join the team on a permanent basis.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a Test Automation Manager / Architect to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a global organisation that is rapidly expanding its team in Dublin across many departments. This is an exciting time to join an exceptionally successful business that offers outstanding progression opportunities and company benefits.
- Effective planning & delivery of test automation frameworks & automation projects on large scale complex strategic and/or transformative projects
- Plan, direct, coordinate & report on test automation delivery activities from automation test strategy & planning
- Lead, direct & oversee a team of resources working across multiple workstreams & projects.
- Contribute to the delivery of IT Projects through methodologies such as Agile Scrum/Kanban & traditional Waterfall (when required)
- Create high-quality work products & act as a subject matter resource on one or more services
- Understand all service offerings & actively identify opportunities to better serve clients.
- Maintain focus so that projects deliver on key priorities & dependencies.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a test automation role
- At least 4 years in hands-on automation management and/or architect role
- Expert in the selection & building of test automation frameworks & tools
- Have experience of tool evaluation and selection
- Have prior experience of leading a team of automation engineers
- Have hands-on experience of at least two of the following: Selenium WebDriver with Java/C#/Python/JS; Appium; Robot; Protractor; Worksoft; Tricentis Tosca; Ranorex; UFT; Postman, RestAssured
- Have hands-on experience of the following tools: Git/Bitbucket/Gitlab/SVN; Selenium grid/Saucelabs/Browserstack; Jenkins/AzureDevops
- Should be familiar with code reviews, design patterns, and implementing best practices in test automation
- Expert knowledge of a CI system to create builds
- Be an expert in Agile development practices including ATDD, TDD & BDD
- Third level degree, preferably in a business or IT related discipline, from a recognised third level institution
- QA accreditation (ISTQB Foundation, ISTQB Test Automation Engineer or a similar IT accreditation from a recognised third level institution or accreditation body) would be desirable
- Life Assurance
- Tax Saver Ticket Scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Remote & Hybrid Working Options