Technology Manager – Software Delivery
Dublin City Centre
€100,000 - €120,000
My Dublin city centre based client is looking for a Project Manager / Technology Manager for their European office based from Dublin City.
- Project Management / Stakeholder Management
- Act as main technology manager for the European IT team.
- Manage a small team in Dublin and manage all relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Promote the IT Division and Data vision for the European division of the company.
- Manage all IT Delivery, technical operations and IT Staff for three offices in Europe (Dublin, London and a small satellite office in Europe)
- Gather, manage and represent internal stakeholder requirements to internal and external parties
- Help develop and deliver training materials in introducing new systems and existing systems.
- Engage in the agile software development lifecycle
- Explain the strategy to internal senior stakeholders and vendors.
- Help with the evaluation, proof and recommend technologies to meet business requirements.
- Work with the Global Head of IT who will be based from the Dublin office.
- 3 years’ in a similar role, with 3 year’s working on Software Delivery related projects and not Infrastructure related roles.
- 3 years’ in a leadership role and someone who managed IT projects.
- Someone who has worked in IT sector for circa 8 plus years.
- Strong experience working with integration and data management architectures
- Proficiency with creating technical & user facing documentation, including technical design documents, standards documents, and infrastructure diagrams
- Strong exposure to modern technologies such; CI/CD, Test Driven Development,
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of data modelling and working with senior stakeholders
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent experience
Working Hours & Benefits
- Competitive Salary plus the benefits below:
- Pension 7%
- Very competitive Bonus – 20-30%
- Health and Dental insurance
- 26.5 days annual leave
- Gym Subsidiary
- Life Assurance