Technical Writer required for top Financial Services Company based in Co. Dublin
· Develop and maintain technical and end user documentation.
· Be an active member of project teams understanding requirements, how these
requirements are fulfilled in a product release and provide easily understood end
user documentation in support of all features and each product release
· Employ and work to promote best standards for documentation
· 3+ years providing technical documentation in a software development environment
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
· Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
· Experience in authoring and publishing tools to produce printed and electronic
· Knowledge of IP Networking and Virtualization technologies would be a distinct advantage
· Educated to a degree level in IT or similar, relevant experience
· Ability to work off own initiative as well as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
12 Mar 2019
Revised immigration arrangements for the spouses and de facto partners of persons with permission to reside in Ireland on the basis of a Critical Skills Employment Permit (CSEP) were announced on 6...
26 Feb 2019
Many IT professionals dream of advancing their career but hesitate when it comes to starting a job search. Some are afraid of leaving their comfort zone and stepping into the unknown. Others suffer...