Technical Support Analyst
Dublin City Centre
€25,000 - €35,000
An excellent client in Dublin City Centre is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst. This is a permanent role with an attractive salary and benefits.
Our Support team aims to deliver a level of support unparalleled in our industry, the bar has already been set unbelievably high and your challenge, will be to move it even higher! This isn’t your average support role, you will become a trusted partner to our ever growing customer base and will be exposed to a wide variety of technical issues.
- Become our Customer’s main point of contact for guidance on how best they can integrate
- Provide technical support through email, phone, and webinars.
- Capture suggested improvements and feedback from our customers.
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic and responsive while clearly explaining complex technical topics in easily understood language.
- A person who constantly strives for perfection and who will challenge colleagues in our quest to create the world’s leading LMS.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a customer-facing, technical support role.
- Knowledge of networking i.e. protocols, DNS configuration etc.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with our customers.
- Experience with investigating, debugging, and documenting complex technical issues in a web based environment, with a superior attention to detail throughout.
Not required but considered a big plus
- Familiarity with common API and authentication mechanisms are considered a major plus.
- You come from a computer science or software engineering background.
- Knowledge of Linux command line.
- Experience with SaaS and/or at a SaaS company.
- Experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc.
- Experience working with remote teams around the globe using online collaboration tools.