My client is a leading IT Product Company and they are looking for a Technical Pre Sales Consultant for their team who speaks fluent German and English.
The role will work in a pre-existing Technical Sales team who work on the German and French markets. The client is very successful, and their IT products are sold all over the world. They have much planned expansion into the German market and they are looking for someone who can work with the team on a contract basis to the end of December 2018.
– A minimum of a degree in technology
– You must speak fluent German and English
– You must have either a Java technology background or a strong Pre Sales technology background
– You must be having an excellent phone and sales manner and be interested in Solutions Architecture or Technical Pre Sales.
– Pre Sales and Technical Solutions Design
– Product Implementation design and set up
– Project Management skills of Implementation Projects
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
12 Mar 2019
Revised immigration arrangements for the spouses and de facto partners of persons with permission to reside in Ireland on the basis of a Critical Skills Employment Permit (CSEP) were announced on 6...
26 Feb 2019
Many IT professionals dream of advancing their career but hesitate when it comes to starting a job search. Some are afraid of leaving their comfort zone and stepping into the unknown. Others suffer...