Technical Infrastructure Architect
A brand-new role just opened with a top client based in Dublin South West off the M50 and it will suit anyone who lives along the M7 motorway.
The client is looking for a Technical Architect to join their team on permanent basis. The location would suit someone based in Dublin City Centre, Dublin West, or County Kildare. It is a brand new role for a large corporate firm and the salary guide is up to 90k per annum plus benefits.
- Work with key (internal and external) stakeholders and the PMO to deliver IT system solutions for the company’s requirements
- Design new IT systems according to current needs and future predictions
- Manage relevant documentation according to company’s policies
- Take responsibility for disaster recovery and business continuity processes
- Work with the IS department to ensure, security, compliance, and reduction of risks
- Provide third level IT technical support to project/operations.
- A 3rd level degree in an IT-related discipline
- At least 8 years of experience working in the IT industry
- 3-4 years of experience working in a similar position as an Infrastructure Architect
- Strong experience delivering solutions for the company from design to implementation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of the team in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage change
- Driven, self-motivated individual with an ability to take ownership for the work
- Experience with TOGAF or other relevant software frameworks nice to have