Technical Infrastructure Analyst
My Dublin based client is looking for an Infrastructure Analyst to join their team.
About the role:
Ownership of key vendor applications & 3rdparty application support and management requirements within the CSS work stream in the areas of
- Vendor application & 3rd party application deployment, support & management
- Multiple environment management & coordination– onsite and offsite
- Code release & change management ownership.
- Technical & Non-Functional test planning support & execution
- Technical Infrastructure builds & support planning activities.
- Identifying & managing priorities within these areas for support as part to the overall integrated solution.
- Primarily responsible for providing specialist, analyst and/or support skills within the Central Systems & Services work stream within these areas.
- Primary responsible for managing core and 3rd party deployment and support for vendor systems.
- Managing and co-ordinating core and 3rd party release activities.
- Overall environment management – pre-production & production.
- Responsible for Environment access and availability – in coordination with the test manager
- Carries out the technical tasks required of the role.
- Manages small projects/work activities or sections of larger projects and interacts with stakeholders to ensure business requirements are met.
- Responsible for delivering completed works to a required timeline.
- Work with the company on areas of coordination and planning.
- Working with the company to support new environment and/or infrastructure build plans, configurations and questions/queries.
- In conjunction with the CSS Team Lead manage the specific CSS technical deliverables through all I-SEM phases.
- Contribute to planning for and delivery for operational redness including supportability.
- Contribute into stakeholder management across the company, including regular interaction and communication of programme status to other internal departments.
- In conjunction, the CSS Team Lead monitor and manage the infrastructure, Telecoms & network transition requirements from market establishment into live operations.
- Support the CSS Team Lead & CSS Manager in identifying the optimum solution to issues which impact delivery of the required objectives.
- Support the CSS Team lead in tracking the activities on the project
- Manage and track all technical audit requirements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Engineering.
- Very good experience in managing & supporting bespoke applications.
- Good experience in support and contributing to Technical & non-Functional testing.
- Core & 3rd party code deployment and support experience
- Vendor management – support & escalation & call and SLA monitoring and reporting
- Good experience with managing in-house and external test environments – co-ordination with internal & external stakeholders.
- Strong customer focus.
- Good SLA management and tracking experience.
- Network experience – good operating knowledge
- Good Server infrastructure experience in a multisite high availably environment.
- VMware experience – V-Sphere, V-Cops, etc.
- Windows Server & Linux (RedHat preferable) experience.
- Overall Infrastructure environment monitoring experience.
- Audit & compliance experience – framework, procedures & tools.
- Track record on delivery of results.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work on initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous relevant experience.