Technical Business Analyst
My Dublin based client is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to join their team on a an initial 6 month daily rate contract offering top level daily rates.
- We currently have a complex system that integrates into numerous 3rd parties services. Over time, with role changes and additional demands for function – the ability for a few key individuals to understand and manage the maintenance and enhancements of the system has become challenging. Therefore there is a need to document and build wider team understanding of the complexities of the workflows, processes and interactions.
- Ability to document clearly and concisely is required as well as excellent oral and written communication skills within a team.
- The company will be looking to extend the current system – with a new product range, and so want to ensure the current system is well documented so solution design and engineering have good understanding of the current system.
- Interfacing with technical teams within the company to build knowledge.
- Keep existing documentation up to date with functional changes.
- Working with the Business Relationship Manager and Solutions Architect to identify and document changes and keep existing documentation up to date.
- Ability to carry out BA work at an internal systems workflow rather than UI user journeys etc.
- Ensuring any changes are compatible with all clients.
- Providing documentation to be shared across all teams – solutions architect, engineering, test, App Support.
- Writing up support documentation and Wikis.
- 3-5 years of relevant commercial experience.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent written and spoken English.
- Experience in producing workflows and diagrams in work product.
- A background in engineering or computer science is beneficial.
- Experience working with large, technical systems and in systems integrations is beneficial.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification.