Dublin City Centre
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Technical Architect to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be working on a hybrid model. The Technical Architect should come from a Dev
My Dublin City Centre based client is recruiting for a Technical Architect to join the team on a perm basis. This role will be working on a hybrid model. The Technical Architect should come from a Development background and should have a broad technical knowledge, full life- cycle project experience and with very good skills to bridge the gap between client and engineering teams.
- This is a hands-on role. Part is about design, architecting, leading. Another part is about being hands-on coding for show and tell.
- Work closely with Internal Managers, Enterprise Architects, Operation Teams, UX Consultants and Developers.
- Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with company standards, processes and best practices.
- Build strategies to evolve including Intercept Enterprise Value Architecture.
- Software Engineering background, API knowledge and a holistic approach to design.
- Proven track record of leading, designing and delivering scalable software projects
- Passionate about delivering APIs and SDKs that are intuitive and make Developers lives easier.
- Must be highly proficient in in multiple programming languages including Java
- Cloud Solutions
- Min of 10 years as a Software Developer
- Min of 3 years as an Architect
- AWS & Azure
- A candidate who can detail a recent project(s)/role(s) which will demonstrate your in-depth experience of ICT Infrastructure, including Cloud, Network, Operating Systems & ICT Security technologies
- Ideally someone who has worked for large corporate firms and is familiar with complex technical infrastructure
Essential and Desirable Skills
- A Third Level Degree in Computer Science (or related discipline) from a recognised institution, or relevant experience.
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 Hour Working Week
- Hybrid Model