Dublin / Hybrid
€65,000 - €80,000
Our client is currently recruiting a Tax Accountant position. They are a US Multinational tech organisation. This is a Permanent role with hybrid working.
- Preparation of VAT returns for European Affiliates. Assist in the providing required information for VAT audits.
- Prepare VAT related account reconciliations/Record VAT entries to general ledger.
- Assist Senior Indirect Tax Lead in manging any VAT audits across the different European entities.
- Keep VAT processes up to date and relevant.
- VAT experience essential.
- Experience of advanced Excel, Oracle, Workday, or another ERP system desirable
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
- Strong communication skills
- Preferably undertaking professional examinations, e.g., CTA, IATI, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA
Working Hours & Benefits
- 38 hours per week
- Hybrid Working
- Free Parking
- Staff discounts
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply for this role with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss your application in detail. Or for a confidential discussion and insight into this client and role please reach out to Mark at Eolas
Similar roles open:
As a dedicated Recruitment Agency, we also have several similar permanent and contract roles open. The above role may not be an exact match for your experience, salary, or daily rate expectations etc. However, we would like you to reach out to discuss other roles we are currently recruiting for in similar fields. Also, please feel free to view our website for more jobs and details about us if you wish.