Talent Acquisition Specialist
€60,000 - €70,000
Our client, a leading player in the property development agency are looking for a new Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their HR team and streamline all things recruitment!
Are you ready to make an impact in a company dedicated to building sustainable communities for the future? Our client, a leading player in the property development industry, is on a mission to transform and redefine the landscape. They’re seeking a skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their People team during a period of exciting growth.
- Base salary of up to €70,000 pa
- Hybrid model onsite 3 days and WFH 2 days per week.
- VHI, Pension, and performance bonus of 10%
- 26 days annual leave
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you’ll report to the Head of HR and collaborate closely with the Recruitment and HR Business Partner. Your primary focus will be sourcing, selecting, and nurturing top talent for our client. Your passion for talent acquisition and management will shine as you create engaging candidate and stakeholder experiences. With a proven track record, you’ll seamlessly transition key talent into the organization.
What your day-to-day duties will be:
- Partner with the People team and hiring Managers to meet our client’s resource plan.
- Monitor recruitment campaign progress and talent pipelines, ensuring alignment with targets.
- Lead end-to-end recruitment and selection for various of different levels of roles from junior to C-Suite.
- Uphold rigorous adherence to our client’s recruitment processes.
- Align remuneration offerings with benchmarking data and support market analysis.
- Craft comprehensive job specifications that align with hiring manager needs.
- Maintain updated recruitment data for reporting.
What I am looking for in you:
- Proven ability to build, maintain, and influence relationships with various stakeholders.
- Advocate for best practice talent acquisition and management.
- Familiarity with Candidate Management Systems and HR software (Workday).
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in coaching and leading senior leadership through recruitment processes.
- Previous property development is not necessary, but it would really help you hit the ground running.
What to do next:
Our client values their employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package that exceeds industry standards. To be a part of this dynamic team and play a pivotal role in their journey, apply now to Emma for a 100% confidential conversation.