Systems Integration Architect
My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Systems Integration Architect to join their team in a permanent role.
The Systems Integration Architect will be responsible for the Enterprise Integration Platform, accountable for Integration Architecture designs and decisions, definition and implementation of Integration Principles and Standards, and Governance of systems integration.
- Deliver required scope to meet business objectives and controls
- Meet all regulatory requirements for controls and audit purposes
- Implementation of systems to highest industry standards
- Appropriate quality process and measures in place
- Risk management
- Agreement of dependencies / shared architecture and associated accountabilities within group
- Development and Maintenance of Integration Architecture
- Develop a repository containing standards, reusable components, modelling artefacts, relationships, dependencies which are available for reuse across projects.
- Input into IT Strategy and portfolio planning
- Clear evidence of all technical and integration architecture decisions documented outlining the associated rationale, with the supporting collateral available for subsequent audit/review.
- Responsibility for the Integration Architecture design across all platforms and systems to enable the business.
- Developing Integration principles and standards for systems integration
- Accountable for key architectural decisions based on defined integration principles and standards
- Understanding capabilities and tools in the marketplace that could fulfil business goals and provide strategic benefits in a cost-effective manner
- Work with technical and business teams to evaluate new and emerging technologies, vendors and business models.
- Ensure that when concepts are being developed solutions are aligned to enterprise architecture standards/principles and leverage common solutions where appropriate.
- Conducting gap analysis of current to target state technical architecture; definition of the roadmap and plans to achieve target state
- Conduct peer reviews of Concepts carried out by other members of the Architecture Team.
- Govern Projects in Delivery to ensure adherence to Original Design.
- Provide Leadership in Integration Architecture and benchmark externally to establish best practise.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Minimum 5 years working in an IT environment with experience in software solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Integration patterns and ability to design secure, highly resilient integrations based on technology standards, guidelines and frameworks
- Integration experience with systems and solutions based on custom and industry standard technical protocols and standards (SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML2)
- Experience on any of the latest enterprise architecture patterns such as event-driven, server less, micro services, SOA
- Enthusiastic professional and confident team player with a strong customer-success focus, who can present solutions effectively.
- Demonstrated organisational skills, decision making skills and attention to detail
- Experience of delivering to strict target dates and/or service levels.
- Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and influence others to move toward consensus
- Excellent people and relationship skills with ability to negotiate and influence.
- Relevant degree in associated discipline
Working Hours & Benefits
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Full Health Insurance Cover for you and dependants
- 26 Days Annual Leave
- Annual bonus of up to 15%