My client is looking for a System Administrator – UC & Mobility for a Permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
This new System Administrator – UC & Mobility role provides the chance to become part of an expanding IT Operations & Infrastructure team and an opportunity to work on the latest Unified Communications and Mobility related technologies.
We are looking for someone who has experience in supporting core infrastructure platforms and has a desire to now focus on end user related infrastructure in the areas of UC and Mobility.
Increased globalisation and 24 x 7 client support requirements is driving the demand to provide staff with access to core IT applications from any location through a wide range of end user devices. The IT team has recently implemented Skype for Business across the business and is now in the process of rolling out VPN laptops across the business.
The IT infrastructure landscape in corporate IT departments is rapidly changing. The delivery of IT infrastructure services through Cloud services will become more significant over the coming years and this will lead to the requirement for adaptive and changing skillsets.
Working within the Operations and Infrastructure team, this role will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of core IT systems with a specific emphasis on UC & Mobility. The role will include the following key responsibilities:
• Technical troubleshooting and problem solving across key systems including – Skype for Business, Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint and Cisco.
• Proactive monitoring of all key systems relating to UC & Mobility
• Handling escalations from Service Desk Analysts in relation to UC & Mobility
• Escalation and liaising with relevant 3rd Party providers on issue resolution.
• Developing and utilising usage reporting platforms associated with these systems
• Maintaining key infrastructure relating to those systems
• Managing MDM environment.
• Troubleshooting issues relating to end user devices – Laptop, iPhone and iPad.
• Testing and approving new software releases on UC and Mobile devices.
• Researching advances in technology across the areas of UC & Mobility
• Create and maintain technical documentation for key systems.
• Assisting with projects within the Operations and Infrastructure team.
Skills, experience and characteristics required
• Degree or other appropriate technical professional qualification.
• 3+ years’ experience in a System Admin role supporting a wide range of core infrastructure platforms.
• Experience working with 3rd party support vendors.
• Strong interest in consumer technologies – mobile and audio visual.
• Ability to work on own initiative while contributing to team goals.
• Advantageous Certification – Microsoft – Certified MTA, MCSE or higher, CISCO – CCNA or higher, CMDSP
Exposure to most / all of the following:
• Microsoft Active Directory, MS Exchange, Microsoft SQL Server & Microsoft SharePoint Server
• Microsoft Windows Server / Client
• Cisco networking administration
• Group policy management
• VOIP, PSTN, SIP and SBC
• Powershell scripting
• MobileIron or similar MDM
• Apple DEP/VPP & provisioning
• Apple iCloud, iTunes
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
10 Jun 2020
Our experience is that while some individuals have a definite preference for the security and benefits afforded by good permanent roles, others value the flexibility and independence that contracting...
27 May 2020
Covid-19 has delivered a crash course in remote working for companies across Ireland many of whom never previously allowed their employees to work from home. When the lockdown was announced, Eolas...