Supply Chain Manager
€75,000 - €80,000
Our Dublin based client is looking for a Supply Chain Manager who can form and lead a new department within the company. Great opportunity with a growing technology company.
- Manage the Supply chain department and staff to ensure the department functions smoothly.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing to develop accurate forecasts for orders and include them in the MRP run in SAP Business One. ·
- Analyse data to set required inventory levels to avoid excess inventory
- Work closely with R&D to develop relationships with suppliers who can provide the goods and services required during the development phases and also upon release to HVM.
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate supply agreements
- Engage with suppliers on meeting deadlines, provide updates on orders and escalate supply issues/delays
- Request new vendor set up from A/P or modifications in SAP Business One, as required.
- Work to resolve supply chain activities to ensure sustained product supply
- Provide accurate inventory reports, comparing and reconciling any differences.
- Provide high level summary of major inventory changes, potential supply risks, significant excess stock and inventory write off against annual targets
- Degree in supply chain management or suitable degree
- 3+ years’ experience of purchasing, business development and supply chain.
- Effectively communicating and working professionally with internal and external personnel.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with data analysis using basic software packages such as Excel