My South Dublin based client is looking for a Strategy and Change Manager to help design, build and run any major delivery change projects across the organisation.
Ideally the right person will have worked for a large Corporation and have Project Management Qualifications and be an expert in Business Change Management. The salary is ball park 95-100k per annum plus 20% bonus and a full benefits package.
• Support my clients’ in any major change or strategic plans
• Delivering effective risk management and mitigation
• Strong experience with implementation of required policies and procedures.
• Strong focus on helping the business grow and profit
• Line management and mentoring the staff
• 5 years’ experience in a similar Business Change Management role
• Strong experience people leadership
• Experience working in the banking/financial environment and working under the regulations and regulatory.
• Experience of strategy work.
• Strong experience with Change Management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Essential and Desirable Skills:
• Financial Service industry experience and Consultancy experience who be a desirable
• Third level degree
Working Hours and Benefits:
• Standard Working Hours
• Working from home option
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...
8 Sep 2020
History provides some great examples of successful companies that emerged stronger than before from a downturn. Their ability to adapt and innovate was crucial, says Eolas Recruitment Managing...