SQL Server Support Analyst
An excellent client based in South Dublin is currently looking for a SQL Server Support Analyst.
You will be involved in looking after the administrative and operational tasks of managing and supporting transaction-intensive database systems (Sql Server).
- Gathering business requirements and converting them into logical/functional requirements
- User acceptance testing experience
- Writing advanced SQL queries and someone who can write stored procedures
- Experience guiding & advising business users on process improvements
- Ensuring IT applications are available and performing appropriately
- Delivering & leading on key projects
- Business analysis and design role in the implementation of new (or revised) computer systems
- Translation of requirements into coordinated systems specifications
- Maintenance, support and validation of inter-system interfaces
- 3 years minimum SQL Server experience
- Incident management to manage, priorities and resolve IT incidents from 1st level right through to 3rd level support
- Writing reports (crystal reports/SQL reports or similar)
- Initiating ideas for system and process improvements to help business improvement
- Structured testing of new software releases.
- Strong analytical, technical and statistical skills
- Good understanding of database architecture required.
- Experience of incident and documentation management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Some SQL Admin (e.g. Backups)
- Writing and Running SQL quires
- Trouble Shooting SQL Jobs
- SQL 2008 /2016
- Good Database Design & Analysis Skills
- T-SQL & Stored Procedures
Working Hours & Benefits
- Standard working hours and flexible hours