SQL / Java Customer Solutions Engineer
I am currently looking for a SQL / Java Customer Solutions Engineer to join a great client and work in an agile environment.
My client is a product/solutions development company based in Dublin South. This is a very exciting role with a great company who has flexitime, working from home policies. Also excellent career path and a market product leader in their software.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a scrum team and will be involved the full SDLC. The successful candidate will be coordinating with key stakeholders throughout the SDLC and will be involved in solutions’ configuration, automation testing, performance tuning, and troubleshooting issues, which may arise, while fostering innovation.
- A 3rd level degree in an IT-related discipline
- Experience working with SQL Databases, SQL, Unix, Window, shell scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to solve-problems and foster innovation
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritise work
- Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Experience implementing solutions
- Knowledge of automation testing tools, programming languages, business analytics, big data desirable