SQL Developer with VB .Net
Dublin City Centre
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a SQL Developer to join the team. This role is on a permanent basis with an excellent client.
My Dublin based client is recruiting for a SQL Developer to join the team. This role is on a permanent basis with an excellent client. The successful candidate will be working with the latest tools and technology.
We are seeking someone who is a real team player, and who keeps informed of the latest tools and technologies. As a member of a small support team, the candidate should be an all-rounder who is comfortable reporting to users and management.
About the role
- Managing the analysis, coding, testing, signoff and release of new business requirements on practice management system (PMS).
- Creating bespoke interfaces between our PMS and other financial applications
- Supporting users with questions, troubleshoot issues and escalate systems issues to PMS Vendor.
- Eliciting reporting requirements and provide solutions via SQL Server Reporting Services
- Using code management and software release best practices
- Documenting user procedures and assisting the training team with training environment changes of data
About the person
- Strong VB coder
- Experienced SQL development with RDBS and DW modeling
- Will have worked in a support role
- Web development an advantage
- Learning and Development