Dublin City Centre
My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Solutions Architect to join their existing team in an initial 6 month contract with a view to extension.
- My Dublin based client currently requires an experienced Solutions Architect to join their existing team in an initial 6 month contract with a view to extension.
- This is an excellent role, ideally for someone with experience in a previous large digital transformation programme.
Essential and Desirable Skills:
- The successful candidate will play an important role in helping to shape the design within the development team as well as gathering requirements, directing the design team and translating functional documentation into system guidelines.
- Maintains the Enterprise Business and Technology Strategies
- Works with the businesses and PMO to provide suitable ROM estimating support / tools
- Produces Application & Security architecture work products for each project / programme
- Oversees the production of the Data & Infrastructure architecture work products for each project / programme
- Advises on Business Case, Requirements (Functional & Non-Functional), Service Impact, all designs including Application, Data, Infrastructure & Security layers
- Provides further advice as required through Build Stage
- Supports the business with all technical requirements when solution is being outsourced
- Supports the Test Manager during Non-Functional Testing
- Supports validation activities as required
- Actively supports accurate project progress reporting, providing status & outlook information as required throughout the project
- Actively supports and contributes to management process to help ensure a successful project outcome, in particular contributes frequently and regularly to the RAID, Change & Quality management processes
3rd level degree in information technology.
Standard working week.