Software Support Engineer
My Dublin South based client is looking for a Support Specialist to join their expanding team. This role is on a permanent basis.
My South Dublin based client is currently recruiting for a Software Support Analyst role available with a South Dublin based client. The role will involve working within a team and supporting customers within Ireland / Europe.
- Providing Technical Support to all customers via telephone, e-mail and the web.
- Identifying and prioritising customer support queries.
- Working through customer queries & plans of action to be taken.
- Using all technical resources to assist with all customer requests.
- Demonstrating superior customer service in handling enquiries.
- Additional duties when necessary.
- Previous Support experience is required.
- Analytical approach to problem solving, decision making and an interest in IT.
- Approach to problem solving, decision making.
- Be able to work as part of a team
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Fluency in the English Language
- Strong Oral, Written and Communication skills
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Strong Team Player
- Computer Science Degree required
Working Hours / Benefits
- 38 hour working week
- Annual Leave
- Flexi Time