My client is looking for a Software Implementation Engineer for a Permanent role based in Dublin City Centre.
This new Software Implementation Engineer role provides the chance to become part of an expanding IT Development & Applications Support team and an opportunity to work on the latest Cloud and BI technologies.
The person will provide implementation and ongoing support for a wide range of off-the-shelf inhouse applications together with a growing portfolio of Cloud applications.
Development and maintenance of data integrations and reporting solutions across the application portfolio will be a key aspect of this role.
The person suited for this position must be an excellent communicator, a self-starter and looking for a challenging position with varied technical responsibilities.
With regard to current and future applications, the Software Implementation Engineer will have the following key responsibilities:
• Support, maintenance, change management, capacity management and system performance
• Manage and deliver projects in respect of upgrades, integration, maintenance and system performance in conjunction with relevant vendors and consultants where appropriate.
• To be the technical lead on a wide range of system implementations – Cloud and Onpremise. Co-ordinate with 3rd party consultancies to ensure technical work is being delivered at a high level and work closely with PMO to ensure projects are delivered as planned.
• Assisting users with system requirement definitions
• To contribute to the road-map for continuous improvement, innovation, evolution, and suitable replacement when/where necessary, of the systems.
• To maintain technical documentation, follow best practice system change management procedures and application Disaster Recovery testing in line with ISO27001 requirements
• Supporting and customising applications such as: ERP, Practice Management, Document Management, Case Management, HR and CRM.
• Implementing and supporting Cloud applications (SaaS).
• Data migration and integration
• SQL Server – Querying\Stored procedures
• Logical and physical data modelling concepts
• Data Analytic Toolsets such as Microsoft Power BI and Tableau
• Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments
• Technical Lead experience on system implementations and upgrades
• Office 365, Sharepoint 365, SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, Workday and CoreHR
• MS Azure/ADFS/Cloud Application Authentication methods
5+ years of experience in an Application Support role.
Have a relevant IT qualification and/or previous experience working in the area of application support within professional services, financial services or consulting
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
20 Oct 2020
Choose wisely and these benefits will increase over time as the recruitment agency’s knowledge of your business deepens. Benefits of using recruitment agencies For large organisations and SMEs,...
23 Sep 2020
Covid-19 has forced many businesses to innovate rapidly this year. Much has changed and many companies have work to do to better integrate these changes into their systems. For tech workers, this...