Software Engineer – Transition from Java to .NET
My North Dublin client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. Open to both .NET Developers and Java Developers.
My North Dublin client is looking for a Software Engineer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to gain invaluable experience in developing cutting edge cloud-based software solutions for the Security industry. This is a rapidly expanding organisation that offers exciting projects and excellent career progression.
My client will consider either a .NET Developer or a Java Developer who wants to transition into a .NET role. You must have experience working in a Cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Design, develop, enhance, and maintain a range of innovative cloud-based software applications to be used by the business globally.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions that are functional, secure, robust, and scalable.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle within an Agile environment.
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders to assure projects are delivered on time and in accordance with customer requirements.
- Integrate software with a range of hardware products and support public APIs.
- 3+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- Solid experience in backend programming: either .NET or Java
- Web development skills: ReactJS, VueJS, etc
- Experience working in a Cloud environment: preferably Azure but open to AWS, GCP, etc.
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Cloud solutions and services (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc)
- .NET skills OR Java skills with a willingness to learn .NET
- Web development skills
- Experience or interest in Security would be a bonus
- Third level degree in Computer Science or a similar field
Working Hours & Benefits
- International organisation with exciting growth plans
- Pension contribution
- Hybrid working model