My Dublin city centre client is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team for a permanent position.
– You will have good overall responsibility in the design and implementation of the company’s architecture
– Work closely with product owners, designers and other development teams to implement new features
– Improve servers and co-design architectures
– Work with QA teams to improve user experience and ensure that everything works smoothly
– Work with DevOps on scaling and deploying large-scale distributed systems
– 3 years’ experience in a relevant development environment
– Good knowledge of Unix-like operating systems
– Experience with automated testing
– Experience in git
Essential and Desirable Skills
– Python development skills
– Unity or Java
– Experience in gaming industry is a plus
– Docker, AWS, Terraform, Chef, Kibana, Ansible
– Degree in Computer Science or related field
– Standard working week
– Flexible hours
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
24 Feb 2021
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are rarely out of the news at the moment. Late last year, Paypal announced the launch of a new service enabling its customers to buy, hold and sell cryptocurrency...
17 Feb 2021
While many companies switched to remote working in response to the Covid-19 pandemic last year, employers faced a lot of practical difficulties. There was the immediate challenge of providing and...