Software Development Manager .Net
Dublin City Centre
€75,000 - €85,000
A top Financial Services client based in the heart of the city is recruiting for a Software Developer Manager .Net to join their team.
My Dublin City Centre based client is currently recruiting for Software Development Manager .Net to join their existing team. This is an excellent opportunity for Software Development Manager .Net to work on cutting edge projects with the latest technologies
- Responsible for delivering technical solutions to complex, global, enterprise level projects, including design, development, implementation, risk and controls.
- Responsible for establishing and leading a strong software development team of both permanent and contracted resources.
- Manage business/client relationships with the senior business leaders associated with this project; build and sustain strong relationships with these client groups.
- Work with the Domain architects and Business Analysts in design and product selection.
- Will work closely with Program Management and Quality Control teams to deliver quality projects to agreed schedules.
- Oversee the development of scopes, budgets, time line documents for their area.
- Work with Program/Project Management to monitor, update and communicate project timelines and milestones; obtain senior management feedback; understand potential technical speed bumps and client’s true concerns/needs.
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience of successfully managing software development teams and projects.
- Experience of managing in a an offshore delivery model
- Demonstrated people and project management skills.
- 6+ years of software development experience with 6+ years of technology project management experience is required.
- Negotiation, difficult conversation management and prioritization skills.
- Flexibility to handle multiple complex projects and changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with managing development of client-facing applications.
- Good analytical and business skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project and process management skills.
- Experience working in an innovative environment.
- Experience with managing development of enterprise level end to end software applications (UI, Middle Tier, Backend Integration) is required.
- Technical writing and documentation.
- MS Project, MS Excel
- Software Requirements management
- Knowledge of the following:
- DB: Microsoft SQL Server
- Code Quality: NUnit, MSTest, Sonar or similar tools
- Build & Deploy: Team Foundation Server
- Experience with managing projects using different development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
- Preferred experience in the banking/financial sector, specifically Cash and Securities.
- Hands-on Microsoft .Net development experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Proof of Concept development.