Software Development Manager
My client, a global leader in their field, is looking for an experienced Software Development Manager to lead multiple teams to continuously deliver value to their customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the people, procedures and metrics required to convey a premium quality SaaS application to a demanding market.
- Work with Product Management to guarantee your teams have precise tactical and strategic backlogs.
- Balance workload to ensure effective delivery while also dealing with shortcomings and managing budget.
- Source, train, and drive multiple teams of high performing developers and engineers in different locations, in Ireland and abroad.
- Use data objectively measure influence and to better all engineering processes.
- Work with technical team members to deliver quality results within project deadlines.
For this position the successful candidate will need:
- B.S degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience managing projects in software development, with 5+ years of hands-on leadership in complex programming projects.
- Proven record of managing teams and development of complex software with global dependencies and stakeholders in international locations.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment, adjusting the needs of the customer with a designated product release using the resources supplied.
- Background in software quality and test automation processes and systems.
- Metric driven approach to software quality and release management.
- Experience in managing of agile software development.
- Knowledge of CI processes, CD deployment methodologies, and SaaS business strategies.
- Understanding of DevOps processes and strategies.