Software Developer (C# .NET / .Net Core)
Our clients IT department are seeking an experienced software developer to join their team developing a significant strategic software platform for the company on an attractive daily rate contract.
This is an exciting contract which involves a PHP to .Net migration. This role is a 6 month contract initially with a view to extension where you will work closely with the development team that is currently in there to champion this transition to .NET.
- Work with the project team to deliver specific tasks assigned
- Develop and unit test defined functionality using c#, .net, and deploy on azure using Azure Devops.
- Representing the best interests of the company at all times.
- Undergoing programmes of training and development as may be required from time to time.
- Performing such other duties as may be required from time to time.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5 years+ of software development (C#) experience
- Experience working in teams with diverse skills
- Full stack Web Development
- Strong desire to learn on the job, contribute with ideas, tools and techniques to support stakeholders.
- Understanding of Modern Software development techniques and design patterns
- Experience working with End Users to meet their IT requirements
- Agile software development
- C# Web development
- .NET Core (latest versions preferable)
- MVC / Razor
- Azure Fundamentals
- CI / CD with (Azure) DevOps
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience with Dynamics CRM
- Experience with Clean Architecture
- 3d level Qualifications in Software Development or related field