Software Developer, C, C++
Our client, a very well known brand are looking for a talented Software Developer to join their team. Excellent opportunity to join a growing team working on exciting projects.
- Contribution towards the delivery of software being developed to meet the business requirements set out by management.
- The working day for a software developer requires a mixture of technical knowledge in C/C++, experience with Linux and Hardware, CI/CD activities and various integration activities
- Contribution towards the planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of requirements to support programmes and plans
- As part of a team you will be working towards the Centre of Competence performance
- It is critical that the person in this role is capable of using extensive theory based problem solving
- Having the ability to develop a list of theories and be able to eliminate these through analysis / test is an important part of the role.
- Assist in the management and development of internal and external communications and status reporting while providing updates for management.
- Support and assist your colleagues by interfacing between Product Strategy, Advanced Product Creation and Marketing
- Must have a technical background that is related to the system and development
- Must have work experience with a software-based technology
- 3-5A years of C / C++ industry development experience
- Be capable of defining, developing, and maintaining full software systems
- Work experience and knowledge of software structures / architectures / design patterns
- Work experience and knowledge of software development processes and industry tool sets from previous roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skill
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Experience with Embedded operating systems (Linux, QNX Neutrino, etc)
- Experience with automotive and consumer networks
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model and regulated environments would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of various agile frameworks (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban and Lean)