€65,000 - €80,000
Our Dublin based client is looking for an experienced Sharepoint Administrator / Developer to join their team on a permanent basis. Excellent opportunity with a well known organization
- This position will be focused on the provision of Sharepoint support services and building workflows in order to remove the manual processes.
- Support, upgrade and maintenance of Sharepoint Online sites and services
- The Development of high quality technical solutions for SharePoint Online using Sharepoint Designer, Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Assist with converting legacy InfoPath Forms and SharePoint Designer workflows to leverage Power Platform tools
- Engage with the key stakeholders across the business to understand and document Sharepoint requirements and upgrades
- Support the various reporting systems and data interfaces that are utilized in the business
- Investigate, manage and resolve any issues that are reported by staff
- Work closely with third party suppliers managing these key relationships and supporting the third party software and solutions
- Work across all parts of the IT group and be a key member of the wider team
- Provide management and guidance in a timely & accurate manner
- Be capable of advising and offering solutions in order to meet business objectives
- Third Party vendor management and SLA monitoring is important in this position
- Degree or MSc in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- 4-5 years’ commercial work experience with a major focus on Sharepoint based solutions.
- Strong understanding of Sharepoint administration and management
- Experience with RPA and using tools like Power Automate for process in a digital format
- Commercial working experience with Sharepoint Designer, Infopath, Power Automate flows and Power Apps.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Sharepoint Online features for areas such as collaboration and business process automation.
- Experience with SQL
- Third Party vendor management and relationship building
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, relationship management skills