My Dublin City Centre based client are recruiting for a Sharepoint Developer to join the existing team. This role is on a permanent basis.
My client is recruiting for a Sharepoint Developer with a minimum of 3 years .net development with a minimum 1 years Sharepoint.
As a SharePoint consultant/developer you will help to enhance the functionality of our Intranet site. You will participate in the full project lifecycle starting from the analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of SharePoint workflows.
* Primary responsibility for development and deployment of business solutions based on Microsoft Office SharePoint 2013.
* Developing Workflows based on the SharePoint 2013 platform.
* Delivering and presenting solutions to prospective stakeholders.
* Site Template Creation/Management, security and permissions configuration, SharePoint search configuration.
* Experienced with some/all SharePoint capabilities such as Content Management, Document Management and Collaboration.
* Mentoring and training in house IT staff.
* Minimum 2 years hands on experience of MOSS 2007/2010 implementations including; configuration, deployment and development.
* Experience implementing and deploying custom SharePoint workflows to enhance out of box SharePoint functionality.
* SharePoint 2013 and supporting technologies, including SharePoint Designer.
* SQL programming.
* Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this role, then please Apply along with your updated CV and I will be in touch with you to discuss your application in more detail, otherwise feel free to connect with me by whichever medium you are most comfortable with be that Linkedin, Email or Telephone. Remember we have limited our site to a maximum of 200 Jobs so if this Role is not a 100% match to your requirements please be sure to connect with us as we will most likely have another role which you may find more suitable.Apply for Job
If this isn't the job for you then why not reach out to one of our consultants today and send us your CV so we can find the one that is?Reach out to a Consultant
15 Jan 2019
Usually, employers look for a blend of general competencies—such as evidence of good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with others—alongside technical competencies specific to...
9 Jan 2019
An ESRI examination of the labour market transitions of minimum wage workers shows that over a nine month period, approximately 30 percent of minimum wage employees transitioned to higher pay, with...