Dublin City Centre
€55,000 - €65,000
My Dublin City Centre based client is looking for a SharePoint Administrator to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
My client is going through complex transformation project. As they are progressing successfully meeting the tight deadlines, the need came up for an experienced SharePoint Administrator to join their vibrant techie team.
This opening will suit experienced SharePoint Online Administrator who has experience resolving incidents related to new implementation, ability to support & enchase Sharepoint Online applications and monitor capacity and operational security of SharePoint Online.
- Work with the existing Cloud Support and Project teams
- To complete implementation and migration of applications and data from Legacy SharePoint and Lotus Notes environments to SharePoint Online with a goal of decommissioning the Legacy Services
- Innovate, update and modernise migrated services
- Enable users to develop and expand application functionality
- Resolve Microsoft SharePoint related technical incidents
- Perform administration of SharePoint related operations functions
- Monitor capacity and operational security activities
- Timely identification/resolution of SharePoint related defects and incidents
- Support integration of SharePoint with Microsoft Project on-line and Office 365
- Strong experience in SharePoint Adminsitration
- Hands on experience in designing, building, deploying and maintaining Microsoft SharePoint Online sites and associated software (ie Office 365, K2)
- Experience in the use of enterprise helpdesk software and defect management software
- Must have worked in operational support services in a large enterprise
- Working knowledge of software relevant to the ICT systems that are cloud based
- Experience migrating from 2010 to Online is a HUGE bonus.