Service Integration Manager
Experienced Service Integration Manager required for a large Financial Services client in Dublin in a permanent role.
You will be accountable for Service Integration, along with Governance for the management of Service Providers performance against the contracted and agreed service levels.
The successful applicant must have an in-depth understanding of Service Integration Management, Service Management, Governance frameworks, strong knowledge of practices and protocols, experience in working with 3rd Party vendors/partners/suppliers, operational risk management & expertise of the IT Operations, including IT practices.
• Ensure successful delivery of 3rd Party Services in line with agreed service levels and contractual service obligations
• Integration of IT service delivery for all ITIL processes across internal Business Units, IT and multiple 3rd Party IT providers
• Responsible for overall service delivery from key partners
• Responsible for IT Service Design & Performance, Continual Service Improvement and Service Catalogue Management
• Manage an IT Service Integration and Service Management team
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant management roles, managing multiple projects. Candidates who have worked as Operations or Service Delivery Manager will be preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to undertake and manage complex business projects to assist in driving transformational change across the business with realisable benefits.
• Extensive Experience in vendor management.
• Very strong Influential relationship management skills with stakeholders, senior management, colleagues and external service providers.
• ITIL V3 Expert – Desirable.
• SIAM Certified will be preferred.
• Experience in managing the development and implementation of solutions for all phases of the project life cycle.
• Understanding of Lean, Agile and DevOp
Degree or equivalent experience in IT, Computing or similar engineering / accounting / science discipline.
Working Hours & Benefits
• Competitive salary with annual review
• Annual company & performance-based bonus
• Contributory pension scheme (up to 10% employer contributions)
• Life Assurance
• Generous annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Employee discounts