Service Desk Team Lead
We are seeking a highly skilled Service Desk Team Lead to join our financial services company. As the Service Desk Team Lead, you will play a critical role in managing the service desk operations.
- Lead and manage the service desk team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to Level 2 and Level 3 support analysts.
- Oversee day-to-day service desk operations, ensuring efficient handling of incidents, requests, and problems.
- Collaborate with other teams to prioritize and escalate complex issues, ensuring timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and analyze service desk performance metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing appropriate measures.
- Develop and maintain service desk procedures, knowledge articles, and documentation to enhance efficiency and promote best practices.
- Conduct regular team meetings, providing updates, sharing knowledge, and fostering a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Coordinate training and development programs for the service desk team, ensuring continuous improvement of technical skills and customer service capabilities.
- Serve as a point of escalation for critical incidents and complex problems, providing expert-level support and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to implement service improvements, streamline processes, and enhance service desk tools and systems.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies in service desk management, recommending innovations and improvements.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in service desk operations, with a focus on Level 2 support.
- Solid understanding and experience in Level 3 support activities.
- Strong technical knowledge across a range of IT systems, applications, and infrastructure.
- Previous experience in a leadership or team lead role, with proven ability to motivate and guide a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to handle high-pressure situations.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Customer-focused mindset and a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Experience in financial services or a similar industry is advantageous.
A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred. Relevant certifications in IT Service Management (ITIL) or related areas are a plus.
Working Hours & Benefits
- Competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Employee assistance programs
- Flexible work arrangements
- Exciting opportunities to work with cutting-edge technologies in the financial services industry