Service Delivery Lead
My client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
My client is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for an experience IT professional who has previously acted in a Service Delivery Management role. The client will also consider candidates who have acted at a Lead level and are looking to step into a Manager level role.
- Oversee the successful delivery of IT services, assuring they are in line with business and customer expectations.
- Assess performance of IT services against SLAs to identify areas of improvement and enhancement.
- Assure service requests and incidents are addressed and resolved in a timely and effective manner.
- Contribute to the improvement of service quality by driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Streamline and optimise processes to enhance overall service delivery.
- Promote and introduce best practices across configuration, incident, and change management.
- Coordinate with different teams to encourage knowledge sharing and effective service integration.
- Produce reports on service performance and present to stakeholders on key insights, trends, and recommendations.
- Utilise service data to create strategic action plans for improving IT services.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, acting as point of contact for queries, issues, and solutions.
- Gather customer requirements and understand their business needs in order to define appropriate service level agreements.
- Manage a team of technical staff, including: mentoring team members, aligning skillsets to appropriate projects, setting targets, and conducting performance evaluations.
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT across infrastructure, networking, security, and cloud solutions
- Previous experience in an IT service management role is essential
- Experience acting in a Lead or Manager role
- Experience working in a managed service environment would be desirable
Essential and Desirable Skills
- Strong knowledge of IT best practices and industry standards (e.g. ITIL)
- Confident leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and customer management skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Relevant degree / diploma / certification in Information Technology
Working Hours & Benefits
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Parking on-site