Service delivery manager wanted for top asset management based in South Dublin. Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
About the role
- Reporting directly to the CIO, ensure clear understanding of the technical and application services supporting the delivery of services to the business
- Define and manage the Service Delivery approach and framework
- Manage the relationship with our external technical and application service providers
- Manage Service Reporting delivery structures and cadence
- Ensure all service providers understand and are aligned to service targets and SLAs
- Manage the IT Risks register in conjunction with our Risk team, with inputs from key stakeholders and providers
- Project management activities
- Ensure the delivery and maintenance of required levels of process, procedure and technical documentation across Service Management, IT Risk, Business Continuity and Security
- Define and ensure consistent delivery of required data, statistics and reports for service analysis and to facilitate effective service health monitoring and performance
- Define operations and service monitoring requirements and approach for new business services
- Production support of core application services
- Maintain a Service Delivery calendar
- Keep up to date with market developments
- Identify and implement opportunities for Service Improvement
The Ideal Candidate will have
- 5+ years experience as a Service Delivery lead in Financial Services, ideally in Funds, Asset Management and/or Life Insurance
- Project management, planning and delivery experience
- Good knowledge of underlying Asset and Fund Management business processing platforms and related technologies and platforms
- Excellent knowledge of service delivery processes and has played a lead role in continuous service improvement initiatives
- Demonstrable service and delivery record in a fast moving environment within the financial industry
- Significant vendor management experience
- Significant Application Support experience
Skills and Knowledge : Service Delivery
- A thorough understanding of how IT systems can interface with multiple functional groups within an organization, and used to handling conflicting terminology and concepts used by different business areas and systems.
- Good working knowledge of application architectures and corresponding service requirements
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to conduct effective workshops to elicit service requirements from a range of end-users and stakeholders, and have the ability to manage conflicting issues with all stakeholders.
- Excellent service delivery and client ethos.
- Excellent inter-personal, team building and people management skills.
- Good working knowledge of Security principles, IT Risk Management, Infrastructure management and delivery