Senior Test Automation Engineer
€55,000 - €65,000
My client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Test Automation Engineer to join their existing team.
About this role
Location: Dublin or Limerick
Permanent position – great salary on offer.
My client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Test Automation Engineer to join their existing team. The suitable candidate will be responsible for development of automated user acceptance tests and execution of manual tests when appropriate.
My client creates products and services that make actionable information instantly accessible to clinical trial patients, site staff, and study teams. Building great products to advance clinical research depends on great people. My client is a rapidly growing company and they want talented professionals to join their team. For them, the right personality fit is as important as the right skill set and experience. They want their team to have a passion for challenge and innovation, and to bring new ideas and a great attitude.
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in a Test Automation role.
- Participate in the design and test development of new and existing software solutions.
- Determine the feasibility of projects in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Anticipate problems proactively and take appropriate actions to mitigate impact.
- Ability to debug and resolve difficult technical problems.